The Aggregate Division of Strata Corporation produces commercial & residential concrete and asphalt aggregates, base aggregate and high-spec/high-quality aggregates in North Dakota and Minnesota.
Strata Corporation aggregate products:
- Washed Concrete Aggregate
- Fill Sand
- Gravel (½” to 1½” )
- Round Roofing Rock
- Landscape Rock
- Recycled Concrete & Asphalt
- River Rock
- Ashphalt Aggregate
- Trap Rock
- Railroad Ballast
- Seal-Coating Aggregates
- Greens Mix for Golf Courses
- Rip Rap and Over-Sized Rock
Strata Corporation maintains large holdings of aggregates and is equipped with fixed locations and portable processing plants with delivery available via truck or rail.
Strata Corporations Central Lab, located in Grand Forks, ND, is AMRL and CCRL accredited in Aggregate, Asphalt and Concrete testing.
Strata Corporation provides full-service enviromental emergeny response and remediation services to public and private business.
* Contaminated Soil Excavation, Stabilization and Solidification
* On-Site Bio Remediation Services
* Ground Water Contamination
* Impoundment/Lagoon Sludge - Dredging, De-watering, Stabilization
* General Decontaminating, Demolition and Disposal
* AST and UST Removal and Tank Services
* Wastewater Treatment and Disposal
* Teaming Arragements and Other Service
Strata Provides 24-hour emergency spill response, containment and cleanup services for wet and dry chemicals.