The Ready-Mixed Concrete Division of Strata Corporation provides commercially produced standard and high-performance ready-mixed concrete for industrial, commercial, residential, construction and agricultural customers throughout North Dakota and Minnesota.
Strata has 16 fixed locations and multiple portable concrete plants that can be used for project specific purposes. We also operate a fleet of concrete pumping and conveying trucks as a complimentary service for customers. Our insistence on using quality tested materials in our concrete production ensures you of the highest quality concrete.
Strata Corporation Ready-Mixed Products:
- High Performance Concrete
- Colored Concrete
- Pervious Concrete
- Self-Consolidating Concrete
- Lightweight Concrete
- Cellular Concrete
- Flowable Fill Concrete
- Shot-Crete Concrete
- Exposed Aggregate Concrete
- Grout Mixes
- Wide application of fibered concrete
- Granite aggregate for highly durable and decorative concrete
Strata Corporations Central Lab, located in Grand Forks, ND, is AMRL and CCRL accredited in Aggregate, Asphalt and Concrete testing.
Strata Corporation provides full-service enviromental emergeny response and remediation services to public and private business.
* Contaminated Soil Excavation, Stabilization and Solidification
* On-Site Bio Remediation Services
* Ground Water Contamination
* Lagoon Sludge - Dredging, De-watering, Stabalization
* General Decontaminating, Demolition and Disposal
* AST and UST Removal and Tank Services
* Wastewater Treatment and Disposal
* Teaming Arragements and Other Service
Strata Provides 24-hour emergency spill response, containment and cleanup services for wet and dry chemicals in the UPPER MIDWEST.